Neck firming mask
THE NECK FIRMING RECIPE:
Ready in: Doesn't take long, maybe a few minutes
Serves: Just enough for two applications
Difficulty: Absolutely none, we promise
0 calories, we're good
1 tbs honey
1 tspn butter
1 tspn icing sugar
- 1 small bowl (not metal)
- A spoon to mix everything together
- A washcloth to clean up
Absolutely! Perfect recipe for now
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Easiest firming mask to hydrate the neck
- Only 3 ingredients necessary, already in our kitchen
- Long-term, this mask will help the skin of the neck stay hydrated and wrinkle-free
Sundays are usually our pampering days! You know our love for DIY natural cosmetics and masks by now so today we decided to share a neck mask, made just now that helps hydrate and plump the skin.
Our neck is an area that shows our age therefore we have to take good care of it. It is often forgotten because our face gets the most attention! Always remember to put some hydrating cream on the neck before sleeping to make sure that long term it will keep the skin as young as possible.
This mask can be applied once per week in your 20’s l, twice in the 30s and 3 times for the 40 and above group.
The ingredients needed are:
1. 1 Tablespoon of honey
2. 1 teaspoon butter (preferably from animal fat)
3. 1 teaspoon icing sugar
Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl and leave on for 20mins.
The honey mixed with the butter will hydrate the skin and the icing sugar will act as a film and help prevent the evaporation of the good ingredients! This mask is enough for two people and can be kept in the refrigerator for up to a week!
Try it out and let us know what you think in the comment section below!
- Make sure that you have cleansed your skin beforehand and maybe wear something that you won’t mind if it gets a little dirty!
* Some links might be affiliate links. To read more click here.