10 Min. Natural Glow Mask
DIY GLOW RECIPE:
Ready in: 10 minutes
Serves: One! for your pretty face!
Difficulty: None. Seriously.
0 calories, if you put it on your face and not in your mouth!
1 Tbs honey
1 tsp greek yogurt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
12 drops fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 small bowl
Yes, it's quick, easy and all natural!
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Quick and easy to make
- Hydrates and nourishes your skin
- Exfoliates your face with the most natural way possible
After the holiday season and the NYE parties, our face needs its glow back! This mask will leave your face feeling fresh, bright and hydrated. The sugar and the lemon juice will exfoliate your pretty face and remove all the dead skin! Greek yogurt, honey and extra virgin olive oil will ''feed'' your skin with nourishing ingredients, rejuvenate and plump it naturally.
These are all ingredients that you'll most likely have at home or can find them at the nearest supermarket.
This little "dish" is our GO TO all natural face scrub / mask! When we run out of sheet masks (which doesn't happen that often to be honest because we all always have Sephora...) or when we want to treat our face with something more natural that nourishes our skin we do the following:
How to make:
- Start by placing all ingriedients in the bowl.
- Mix everything well.
How to use:
- Apply it on your face and neck and massage gently with circular motions for 3 minutes.
- Leave the mask on for 7 minutes.
- Wash everything off with lukewarm water.
- Apply your favorite moisturizer and you are good to go!
Ta-da. That was it!
Why don't you give it a try and let us know in the comments below?! Any other quick and easy natural masks we should know of?
- Apply it 1-2 times per week. Your skin will thank you.
- You can use this mask on your face, neck, décolleté, or anywhere else you need.
* Some links might be affiliate links. To read more click here.