A letter to Santa
- Pen and paper
- Making sure you're not on the naughty list
- Who doesn't love giving joy?
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Short gift list for seven people in your life
- Products ranging from skincare to makeup
- We should keep in mind, that even a genuine hug and a handmade card will make these holidays special
When it comes to gift-giving, I love planning ahead. I enjoy spending time on finding a gift that is of course thoughtful and close to the receiver's personality. I can even say I find more excitement in giving gifts to others, rather than opening my one. It was only natural for me to compile a list, that'll hopefully help you out there in deciding what to get this year for those in your life.
- For your mother: By now you know the love we have for
skincare. We see fit to spread this love with our mothers and make sure they use only the best for their skin. This Vichy Neovadiol Magistral Elixir Face Oil Serum works wonders for early signs of aging and helps with the natural laugh lines. ($55)
- For your sister: We love this brand and we’re eager to try all its new releases. A perfect gift that’ll be well appreciated is the Glossier Balm Dotcom Trio ($30). During this cold weather, who doesn’t want a moisturizing lip balm that keeps the lips healthy and glowing. Plus, they smell ah-mazing.
bestie: Huda beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette in "Warm brown" ($27) Even if it’s the first palette she’ll own, or if she’s an avid makeup lover, you cannot go wrong with this choice. Amazing formulaand a palette that can create versatile looks. Tip: if she owns tons of neutral palettes, try the mauve obsession to add some variety to her collection.
For your co-worker/roommate: A Christmas inspired, wrapped bundle from Lush Cosmetics ($19.95) This "Sweet Christmas" combo comes with a bath bomb and a bubble bar. A thoughtful gift, that’ll certainly be enjoyed.
For the man in your life: Kiehls Facial Fuel ($25). Perfect for the guy that likes to see instant results and feel re-energized.
Secret Santa: Whether it's in our yoga class, or our office, we all have one these happening. Usually the concept comes with a budget. We’ve chosen a gift that won’t disappoint, whether it’s a guy or a girl.
Terre de lumieregentle shower gel L’occitane ($20). You'll win the award for best Secret Santa.
Finally, for your own beautiful self: Charlotte Tilbury Overnight Bronze & Glow Mask ($55). We must take care of ourselves first, if we want to take care of others. I had a few samples of this mask, wishing they'd never end. This year, I'll be gifting myself this mask. After applying this and heading to sleep, I awoke with a natural radiance that I had not seen on my face in ages. I'd like to wake up with that glow every morning.
We hope you find this list to be helpful. We'd like to take a moment and mention once more that the price tag or name brand of a gift has no meaning if there is no sign of genuine thought and care.
Stay tuned for a post with more budget-friendly recommendations. Feel free to share with us below what you'll be getting for your loved ones this year.
* Some links might be affiliate links. To read more click here.