Dear Santa... I'm still here!
- A second letter to Santa in case he missed the first one.
- A cup of coffee
- Pen and paper
- A naughty or nice list
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Short gift list for seven people in your life
- Products ranging from skincare to makeup
- We should keep in mind, that even a genuine hug and a handmade card will make these holidays special
Hey there. We're still here, compiling lists. Second coffee for the day and we decided upon a gift list with some more affordable options. As we mentioned in our previous Dear Santa letter, the price tag isn't what'll differentiate a gift from good to bad. The "it's the thought that counts" clichè is 100% true and we support it. Therefore, we put together a list that is considered more budget friendly and perhaps will inspire you for a few gifts you might need to get this year. Grab your coffee and let's get started.
- For your mother: Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA Hand Cream Witch Hazel ($10.99). During the winter, I find this to be an issue. This compact hand cream will do wonders for your mother’s skin. It'll leave her hands feeling silky and smooth.
- For your sister: Sephora sheet masks ($6 per one) Perfect gift especially because it doesn’t require your beloved sister to do much work, the sheet mask does all the absorbing for her. Feel free to grab 3 different ones that'll offer more for her skin.
For your bestie: Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara by L'oreal ($9.99) If she’s heard the hype and hasn’t tried it yet, be a lifesaver and include it in her collection. Her eyelashes will thank you.
For your co-worker/roommate: Butter London Pantone 2018 Color of the Year Nail Lacquer ($10) A perfect mani is a must to ring in the new year. Plus, every time she looks at her nails, she’ll think of you.
For the man in your life: Prosaro Shaving Cream- moisturizing and nourishing formula ($10) Sure it’s expected to get something related to shaving, but is it ever enough? Especially since we’re recommending a moisturizing product.
Secret Santa: Burt's bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum Butter ($7) We all battle with dry lips. I'd greatly appreciate it, if a gift like this landed on my doorstep. I hope everyone else feels the same.
Finally, for your own beautiful self: Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist travel size ($20) If you’re hesitant to spend the big $$ on the full size, the travel size will be enough. Use it wisely, perhaps on the nights that you truly want the dewy skin look.
Well Santa, that's about it. We hope our letter makes it to your mailbox. Can you disclose your wishes for this holiday season? We'd love to hear some of your recommendations. Feel free to comment below and let us know what we're missing out on!
* Some links might be affiliate links. To read more click here.